ABBOT PENNINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Abbot Pennings High School opened in 1959 as a continuation of St. Norbert High School. The Norbertines purchased the Nicolet school in West De Pere as the new site for its 180 male students. In 1967, the Norbertine Order, due to enrollment gains, added to the school's physical facilities by purchasing the Congregational church and converting in into the Music Hall.
In 1925, Abbot Pennings chose the motto, "Diligamus invicem," "Let us love one another." This motto formed the hallmark in the history of St. Norbert High School and Abbot Pennings High School.