OUR LADY OF PREMONTRE HIGH SCHOOL
Our Lady of Premontre High School opened its doors in 1955 and enrollment grew to more than 900 in the 1960's. The value-centered nature of Catholic education was stressed at Premontre through a strong Religion Curriculum as well as Campus Ministry, Retreat and Service Programs. Premontre also sponsored a Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps emphasizing leadership training for civic duty. In 1988, under the leadership of principal Fr. Dane Radecki, O. Praem., Premontre became the first coeducational Catholic high school in Green Bay/De Pere.