ADMISSIONS PROCESS FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Students wishing to transfer to Notre Dame Academy must proceed through the following steps:
1. Complete the online application for admission.
2. Request a transcript from student’s current school be faxed to NDA at (920) 429-6140.
3. Make an appointment to meet with the Director of Admissions, Karen Konop (920) 429-6115, and the Principal, Dr. John Ravizza. Following interview, if admittance is granted, the student will need to submit the following:
1. $50 Application Fee
Transportation Enrollment Form (for Green Bay/Ashwaubenon Students Only)
2. Athletic Survey
3. Special Needs Profile (if applicable)
4. Transportation Enrollment Form (if applicable)
If you reside in the Green Bay or Ashwaubenon School Districts this form is required for your student to receive transportation at anytime they will be attending Notre Dame Academy. Please submit this with your application and please fill out the box in the right hand corner with the grade they will be going in to, Notre Dame Academy as the school and please check the box IF transportation will be required at any time. (If you have any questions please contact Cathy Kirschling
at (920) 429-6100 or email@example.com
Once the application, fee and additional forms have been submitted, the student and their parents will then meet with an Academic Counselor to review their transcripts from the prior school and schedule classes.
Contact Karen Konop at (920) 429-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org