SHADOWING AND CAMPUS TOURS
Are you trying to decide if Notre Dame Academy is right for you? Participating in our Shadow Day Program is one of the best ways to view the high school experience! This program gives students the opportunity to live a day in the life of a Notre Dame Academy student.
The program includes:
• Attend classes with a current NDA student taught by our dedicated faculty.
• Meet current NDA students and staff.
• Get the overall feeling for the NDA experience.
The GRACE middle schools each have a scheduled Shadow Day. Please contact your grade school for your school’s date.
If your student attends a non-GRACE school, an area public school or a school out of the area, we have group shadow days just for you! They are:
If one of these days does not work for you, please contact the Admissions Office at (920) 429-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternative date.
- October 21. 2016
- October 27, 2016
- Only 8th grade students will be allowed to shadow at this time.
- NDA abides by a dress code. Please visit our website at www.notredameacademy.com or contact us for dress code specifics.
- If you know or are related to a current NDA student and would like to shadow with him/her, we are more than happy to make that arrangement.
- NDA will use the information that you provide to match your student with a compatible shadow host as best we can.
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of students shadowing each day, as well as the dates we allow students to visit NDA.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 920-429-6115 for more information or to schedule a visit.
for interested families can be arranged by calling the Admissions Office at 429-6115. Tours offer a great way to get an inside look at the campus and facilities, get questions answered and meet faculty, staff and current students. Tours are offered Monday through Friday during the school day from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. so that guests have an opportunity to ‘see’ current Notre Dame students in action and can observe them in NDA’s dress code.