Order a 2016-2017 Yearbook Online
Deadline Before Price Increase: Friday, March 3, 2017
FINAL Purchase Deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017
Walsworth Yearbooks now offers the option to purchase yearbooks online. Click on the link below to visit the Notre Dame Academy Yearbook Store webpage and order your family’s 2016-2017 Trident(s). If the link doesn’t appear to be working, visit http://www.yearbooksforever.com and follow these steps:
- Type “Notre Dame Academy” in the search bar on the “Find Your School Store” screen, then click on the school’s name when it appears in the “select your school” box.
- Click “Buy a Yearbook” in the “Make It Yours” box
- Complete the order forms as directed on the following screens to purchase your book.
The cost of the yearbook is $50.00, but Walsworth’s online purchasing program also charges a $2.00 fee. Please note that books ordered after the “early bird” purchase deadline of March 3 will cost $60.00. I hope that you will find this online service convenient and easy to use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (920) 429-6145. Extra yearbooks may not be available for purchase during distribution next August, so please order today!
At the end of your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please save that e-mail and print a copy for your own records. You will be asked to present your confirmation information when you pick up a yearbook during distribution day in August 2017. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, your purchase has not been recorded. All books will be shipped to NDA for pick-up in August.
**For those who prefer to order by check, a printable PDF order form is available here. Please keep the receipt you receive upon payment. Receipts are shared with students through our school messenger service.
Senior Photos—Due Friday, December 9, 2016
Please consider the following information as you make plans for your student's senior portrait.
- The yearbook deadline for senior photos is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2016
- Senior portraits can be submitted to the yearbook via e-mail (email@example.com), on CD, or in hard copy format
- All digital copies of photos should be saved at 300dpi resolution as .jpg files
- Yearbook photos should be 2"x3", preferably vertical head-and-shoulder shots, no hats or hands
- Please communicate with your photographer to determine who will submit the photo to the yearbook staff. Also, during your session, be sure to tell the photographer which photo you would like submitted to the yearbook
Senior Memory Pages—Due Friday, February 17, 2017
Please click here for the “Senior Memory Page Information” to learn about constructing a memory page for your student.
To help with the process, I have created some tutorials on how to create Memory Pages. Please choose the video that matches the format you will use to create your page, for a step-by-step process on how to accomplish this!
Stefanie Jochman, NDA Yearbook Adviser
Making a Memory Page in Google Slides
Making a Memory Page in Google Docs