|March 27 - March 31
|Log in to My School Bucks
to add money to your ID!
In collaboration with Konop Companies, Notre Dame Academy currently uses NutriKids for a great lunch service. With this new system, families are able to add money to a student’s account. Using their school-issued identification cards, students are able to access these funds for items purchased in the NDA cafeteria.
Every student has their own personal meal account based on their current student ID number. To use the new payment system, students will need their school-issued student identification card.
Although we accept cash, we encourage parents to deposit money into the student’s pre-paid account. This will enable the purchasing process to be more efficient and result in shorter wait periods. Funds paid into a student account can only be used for the purchase of items available in the cafeteria, assuring that money is being used to purchase only food items.
There are two ways to add money to a student account:
- Parents can prepay online at www.myschoolbucks.com at any time. There is a transaction fee of $1.95 to add value to an account using the online payment option.
- You can send in cash or checks to the Cafeteria Manager at NDA. Checks are to be made payable to The Konop Companies, Inc. When sending a prepayment, please include the student’s ID# on the face of the check. If you send in cash, the student’s name and ID# please indicate on the face of the envelope.
FEATURES OF THE COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM
Benefits for Parents and Students
- When the account is prepaid you can be sure that your student is only using that money for food served in our cafeteria.
- Prepaid accounts for all students will allow parents to deposit money in their student’s account, in any amount, at any time, without concerns about giving their student the exact change every morning.
- Lunch lines move faster when meals are prepaid, thus providing students extra time to enjoy their lunch period.
- Parents can pay any amount at any time. Students can prepay Tuesdays from 7am - 11am at the cafeteria with cash or check, or parents can prepay online at www.myschoolbucks.com at any time. All student ID numbers are confidential.
- Prepayment allows for better security rather than cash.
- Once the transaction has been completed, your student will know his/her account balance.
- Students may use any register. When purchases are recorded at one register, it will automatically be recorded on the other registers.
- When student accounts get low, students will be informed at the register of their balance. Parents may also choose to set up an email alert when there is a low balance. To do so, please login to www.myschoolbucks.com, click Email Preferences and follow the instructions.
- You can send in prepayment funds on Tuesdays from 7am-11am. All monies should be submitted only to the Cafeteria Manager.
- Prepayment can also be made online. Simply go to www.myschoolbucks.com to add value to the student’s account. There is a transaction fee of $1.95 to add value to an account using the online payment option.
- Checks are to be made payable to The Konop Companies, Inc.
- When sending a prepayment, please include the student’s ID# on the face of the check. If you send in cash please indicate the student’s ID# on the face of the envelope.
How do I get a card for use to purchase items from the cafeteria?
Your student ID card IS your card! When Checking out, present your card to the cashier and we will scan it and deduct the amount of your purchase from your pre-paid account.
How can I add value to my card?
You can add value to a card online at www.myschoolbucks.com or submit cash payment to the Cafeteria Manager on Tuesday between the hours of 7am-11am. The cafeteria manager is only able to accept check or cash as payment.
The methods of payment available online are:
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
· PayPal Account
Online payments carry of a processing fee of $1.95.
What will happen at the end of the school year to any remaining balance on my card?
For returning students, balances can be carried-over to the next school year. For non-returning students and seniors, all funds need to be used before the end of the school year. Unused balances will not be refunded.
Can I transfer money from the card of one child to another?
YES, simply contact the Cafeteria Manager on Tuesday between 7am-11am, and they will be able to assist you with your request.
What if my card is lost?
If you lose your student ID card, go the Main Office for a temporary ID card.
Any questions or problems with the system:
· Call the NDA Main Office at (920) 429-6100