Notre Dame Academy is committed to enrolling a student body reflecting the socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic diversity of the Greater Green Bay Area. We understand and appreciate the financial commitment families undertake in decided to send their children to NDA. While it is the school’s philosophy that each family bears the primary responsibility for supporting the financial costs of a Catholic education, each year we devote significant funds to need-based financial aid. NDA plans to continue this commitment and it invites people of all faith, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
2017-2018 Tuition Information
|Member of Participating Parish||$6,050|
|Non-participating Member of a parish||$7,350|
|International Student||$9,850 (plus additional fee)|
|Actual Cost to Educate a Student||$10,422|
Tuition may be paid in full by July 15 prior to the start of the school year. Payments can also be made by the semester, quarter, or month through automatic bank withdrawals beginning in July prior to the start of school.
Please note that the tuition amount includes the cost of books, technology, and retreats.
- Tuition Grants Awarded to Students - $642,967
- Number of Students Receiving Tuition Assistance - 308
- Students Receiving Financial Support - 41%
- To apply for financial assistance through NDA Tuition Grants, please complete this form (en Espanol) by April 20. In order to process the tuition grant application, last year’s 1040 tax form must accompany it. If there are special circumstances that you feel the school should be made aware of, please submit information with the tax form. Families will receive notification of the amount of financial assistance in May.
- To apply for financial assistance through the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP), please click here.