Each year, student-athletes and their parents are required to read and sign forms and pay an athletic fee prior to the first day of practice.
Please print this checklist of all required pieces that must be completed before the first practice.
- Physical form OR Alternate year physical form
- NDA Permission to Treat Form
- Concussion Management Plan Form
- Athletic Code of Conduct Exam (Read the Code of Conduct here)
- Sign off Form once the following items have been read:
- Travel Consent Form (Not required for all sports. Please discuss with coach)
- View the WIAA Concussion Insurance document
We invite student-athletes and parents to participate in end-of-season evaluations of our athletic programs. Your feedback and assessment of our coaches, sports, and experience is valuable to us as we look to continually improve our athletic program and make this the best experience for our student-athletes.
All students who plan to participate in a sport at Notre Dame Academy, particularly incoming freshmen, must complete either a physical form or an alternate year card. Forms may be picked up in the main office or athletic office and returned to the Athletic Department prior to the first day of practice.
The physical exam card must bear the signature or stamp of a physician/clinic along with the exam date. Physicals are valid for two years. If a physical is taken after April 1, it is valid only for remainder of that school year and the following school year. Students will not be allowed to practice (or tryout for the team if applicable) until the physical form or alternate year card has been completed and returned to the Athletic Department.