NDA calls its yearbook "The Trident." We will now be taking all yearbook orders online through Walsworth. Click the link and follow the following steps to order your family’s 2017-2018 Trident(s):
- Type “Notre Dame Academy” in the search bar on the “Find Your School Store” screen, then click on the school’s name when it appears in the “select your school” box.
- Click “Buy a Yearbook” in the “Make It Yours” box
- Complete the order forms as directed on the following screens to purchase your book.
At the end of your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email. Please save that email and print a copy for your own records. You will be asked to present your confirmation information when you pick up a yearbook during distribution day in August 2018. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your purchase has not been recorded. All books will be shipped to NDA for pick-up in August.
The cost of the yearbook is $50.00, but Walsworth’s online purchasing program also charges a $2.00 fee.
Please note that yearbooks ordered after the “early bird” purchase deadline of March 2 will cost $60.00. Extra yearbooks may not be available for purchase during distribution next August, so please order today!
Senior Portraits - Due Friday, December 8, 2017Please consider the following information as you make plans for your student’s senior portrait.
- The yearbook deadline for senior photos is Friday, December 8, 2017.
- Senior portraits can be submitted to the yearbook via email to Ms. Uelmen with the email subject line "NDA Senior Portrait," on CD, or in hard copy format to Ms. Uelmen’s Office in the Priory
- All digital copies of photos should be saved at 300dpi resolution as .jpg files
- Yearbook photos should be 2”x3,” preferably vertical, head-and-shoulder shots, no hats or hands
- Please communicate with your photographer to determine who will submit the photo to the yearbook staff. Also, during your session, be sure to tell the photographer which photo you would like submitted to the yearbook.
Senior parents – you have the opportunity to personally congratulate your son or daughter by creating a unique senior memory page in color to be published in the 2017-18 Trident! Senior memory pages can be half or quarter pages. All memory pages are due Friday, February 23. Please direct all questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior memory pages and payment can be delivered to Mrs. Kirschling in the atrium or to:
Notre Dame Academy
Attn: Cathy Kirschling – Senior Memory Page
610 Maryhill Drive
Green Bay, WI 54303
*Late pages will not be accepted.
Cost and Sizes
Half Page - $175 ($125 for memory and $50 for yearbook)
Quarter Page - $125 ($75 for memory and $50 for yearbook)
Full Page - $300 ($150 for memory and $50 for yearbook)
Checks are to be made out to Notre Dame Academy and given to Mrs. Kirschling before Friday, February 23.
Half Page must measure 8.5x5.5 inches
Quarter Page must measure 4.25x5.5 inches
Full Page must measure 8.5x11 inches
Creating Your Senior Memory Page
Option A – Digital Page (preferred)
It is suggested to use Adobe Photoshop or InDesign to create your senior memory page. However, you can use Microsoft Word or PowerPoint to do so, as well. In Microsoft programs, be sure to crop photos proportionately by holding down the shift key when adjusting sizes.
*Note: You must save your file as .TIFF, .JPG, or .PDF (do not save as .doc or .ppt)
1. Scan all photos and images at 300 dpi resolution.
-Check your scanner/computer settings before scanning photos as the default is usually 75 or 150 dpi, which is too low. If it is saved below 300 dpi, the yearbook will be unable to print the ad.
2. Save the finalized senior memory page as a .TIFF, .JPG, or .PDF file.
3. Email the file to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Memory Page.” If you do not receive acknowledgement of your email after three days, please contact Kimberly Uelmen at (920) 429-6112. As a last resort, save the file to a CD, and deliver it to NDA (attn: Cathy Kirschling).
Option B – Hand Designed Page
Place photos and text (typed) directly onto paper and deliver it to NDA (attn: Cathy Kirschling). The staff will then scan the page exactly as created.
(If you would like your photos returned, please include an appropriately sized, self-addressed, stamped