Tardies to 1st Period Reminder
Notre Dame Academy emphasizes being prompt to school as this is a necessary habit for success in life. We remind students to monitor our Wisconsin winter weather and plan accordingly. When weather is predicted that could affect travel to school, we expect our students to plan an additional 20 minutes of travel time to ensure safe driving and promptness to 1st period.
- If your student is tardy to 1st period and it should be excused due to circumstances out of the student’s control, please contact the main office at (920) 429-6104 by 9 a.m. to excuse your student.
- Students who are tardy to first period must report directly to the main office.
- Students are permitted two excused tardies to 1st period per semester. All tardies thereafter will be unexcused and the student will receive school consequences for their tardiness.
- All tardies are considered unexcused until the student’s parent contacts the main office to have them excused.
- Since we value the individual parent communication for each student, only the student’s parent/guardian can excuse their tardy. This applies to carpool situations. In a carpool, each student’s parent must contact the main office to excuse their student.
- Tardiness of more than 10 minutes will be considered an absence.
- Student attendance records will not be changed three school days after the absence/tardy.
- Please call the main office for special circumstances.
About Notre Dame Academy: Notre Dame Academy is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and is a co-ed Catholic high school founded by the Norbertine Order, Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and the Diocese of Green Bay. NDA’s distinctive history embraces the more than 120-year foundation of St. Joseph Academy, Abbot Pennings High School and Our Lady of Premontre High School. NDA offers a globally focused education with a leading IB Diploma Program. Its high-caliber educational community is focused on outstanding learning and creating a lifetime of opportunity for all students.