Uniform, Dress & Grooming Code
As we approach the start of the academic year, and specifically Schedule & Book Pick-Up Days Aug. 11-12, it is important that all students have the necessary uniforms. Uniforms are available at our Used Uniform Sale and through Lands' End. As members of one community, our policy encourages modesty, neatness, humility and not drawing attention to the individual.
School ID, yearbook and transcript pictures are taken at Schedule & Book Pick-Up Days. Students need to be in compliance with the code before their picture will be taken. Students need their school ID to pick up textbooks and other materials.
Please ensure your student is in compliance with the following items that have been part of our Dress Code for several years:
- All hairstyles must be kept neat, clean, professional and a natural hair color. Extreme hairstyles are prohibited.
- Boys must be cleanly shaven. Sideburns cannot extend below the bottom of the ear.
- A boy’s hair can be no longer than collar-length in back, not below the ears on the sides and not below the eyebrow.
- Face piercing of any kind, other than ear piercing is not permitted. Boys may wear only one earring per ear that is a simple stud. Girls’ earrings may not hang below the chin.
- Visible tattoos are not permitted.
Please refer to the full Uniform, Dress & Grooming Code before purchasing clothing and sending your student to school.
About Notre Dame Academy: Notre Dame Academy is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and is a co-ed Catholic high school founded by the Norbertine Order, Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and the Diocese of Green Bay. NDA’s distinctive history embraces the more than 120-year foundation of St. Joseph Academy, Abbot Pennings High School and Our Lady of Premontre High School. NDA offers a globally focused education with a leading IB Diploma Program. Its high-caliber educational community is focused on outstanding learning and creating a lifetime of opportunity for all students.