As a non-profit educational foundation, IB’s mission is to create a better world through education by offering international education. The program focuses on intellectual, personal, emotional, and social skills needed to live, learn, and work in a rapidly globalizing world. Learn more about IB.
IB is an optional two-year program of rigorous learning during a student’s junior and senior years. Students can choose to be IB Diploma Candidates or they can choose course in more of an a la cart fashion. Many universities offer college credit for IB courses taken in high school.
IB at NDA
- 512: Seats occupied in 18 IB classes
- 28: IB Trained Employees
- 17: Class of 2018 IB Diploma Candidates
- 31: Class of 2019 IB Diploma Candidates
- 21: Class of 2020 IB Diploma Candidates
- 19: Class of 2021 IB Diploma Candidates
To learn more about all of the course programs offered at NDA, visit our curriculum page.