Why Choose Us?
Why Choose Us?
Notre Dame Academy's mission is to educate the whole person by developing each student's Christian faith, commitment to service and full academic potential within a caring, safe, diverse, Church community committed to the common good.
Leaning upon more than 120 years of Catholic education excellence, NDA focuses on providing a dynamic education which allows young men and women to meaningfully contribute to our community and world.
- 25.4: Average ACT score for NDA students over the past three years
- 99%: Graduation rate
- 424: Students enrolled in 15 International Baccalaureate (IB) classes
- 174: Students participating in college credit classes
- 27: Credits required for graduation
- 89%: Students who enroll in post-secondary education
- 85.5%: Students who attend four-year institutions
- 11.5%: Students who attend two-year institutions
Faith-Based Education and Service Leadership
- 11,433: Community service hours averaged by students over the last three years
- 1,163: Years of Catholic education experience among NDA employees
Opportunities For All
- 85%: Students involved in one or more extracurricular activity
- 40: Clubs and activities for students to be involved in
- 37: State championships in NDA history since 1990.
- 26: Varsity sports offered
New Student Enrollment
Online applications for the 2022-23 academic year are being accepted. View more details and apply today!