Notre Dame Academy’s Tritonfest will be held on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020. The annual benefit, this year entitled “Lighting the Way,” is NDA’s largest fundraising and community building event. It is a wonderful event, allowing the school to continuously build upon and highlight its tradition of Catholic education excellence. Please mark your calendar, as we would love to see you at the event.
Your support directly contributes to the overall success of Notre Dame Academy, including:
● Reducing the cost of tuition for each NDA student by 34%
● Providing tuition assistance for over 49% of our students
● Improving our curriculum leading to a 25.8 average ACT score, the highest in the region
● Purchasing additional technology and security
● Providing teachers additional professional development opportunities
Please contact Geno McKenna at (920) 429-6114 or email@example.com with any questions.