The 4-Period Schedule will be used for all learning groups starting on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021.
|AM Advisory||7:40 - 8:10|
|Period 1/5||8:15 - 9:35||80 min.|
|Period 2/6||9:40 - 11:00||80 min.|
|Mid-Day Prayer||11:00 - 11:05||5 min.|
|Lunch A / Study Hall||11:10 - 11:35||25 min.|
|Lunch B / Study Hall||11:40 - 12:05||25 min.|
|Period 3/7||12:10 - 1:30||80 min.|
|Period 4/8||1:35 - 2:55||80 min.|
|Teacher Office Hours||2:55 - 3:15|
- Periods 1-4 and Periods 5-8 will alternate and be held every other school day.
- Doors open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 3:30 p.m.
- The school day officially starts at 8 a.m. Students not in their advisory room by 8 a.m. will be considered tardy.
- Seniors with Senior Privilege can leave after 7th period.
- Students will go to their advisory room at the end of the day to pick up their items, but there won't be a PM Advisory meeting.
- Buses pick up at 2:55 p.m. and depart at 3:02 p.m.
- Extracurricular activities start at 3:20 p.m.