Student Entrance Protocols
Families should plan extra time to complete these protocols prior to 7:55 a.m. so that their student is in Advisory by 8 a.m. for the start of school.
1. Parents of students complete the COVID-19 Daily Assessment in the Magnus Health App.
- If it says “Go” student may come to school and enter the building
- If it says “Stop” the student may not come to school and the parent calls (920) 429-6104.
2. Entrances open at 7:30 a.m.
- Students who have Zero Hour, are attending morning Mass or other approved morning activity will be given specific instructions for entering the building prior to 7:30 a.m.
3. Students may enter through Door No. 10 (entrance near the Main Office for bus students and those who park on Maryhill Drive) or the Atrium Entrance (all other students).
4. Students will form lines in a staging area where a staff member will greet the student. All students must remain 6-feet apart while in line for the entire process. Students will show the staff member their ID. The staff member will check Magnus to be sure the assessment is complete and they are cleared to enter the building.
- Students whose parents have not completed the assessment, will wait outside and should contact their parents. Once the assessment is completed, they may proceed through the entrance process.
- Students will report to the Commons before 7:40 a.m. or to Advisory after 7:40 a.m.
- Parents will be notified if their student is not cleared to enter the building.
5. All students need to complete the entrance protocol by 7:55 a.m.
6. The atrium and main office is closed until 8 am.
7. Students who arrive after 8 a.m. will do the following:
- If they ride a bus, proceed through the protocols at door No. 10.
- All other students must check in at the atrium desk to complete the protocol (Magnus), before proceeding further into the school building.