Job Posting: Custodian/Maintenance
Put your strengths and talents to work by creating a safe and comfortable environment that fosters creativity and education. Notre Dame de la Baie Academy, a Catholic High School, is seeking a full-time evening Custodian/Maintenance Staff member. This position is responsible for providing and maintaining a clean, safe, and pleasant environment for members of the school community and the public.
- Locking down building in the evenings to keep it safe and secure
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of assigned areas (which may include gyms, locker rooms, restrooms, classrooms, kitchens, and/or Commons).
- Perform scheduled deep cleaning
- Set up, break down and clean areas after sporting and other events.
- Remove snow and ice from sidewalks around the building
- General lawn maintenance
- Light maintenance activities such as changing light bulbs and minor repairs/painting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work effectively with others as well as independently
- Maintain a professional work ethic around students and visitors
- Have experience in general cleaning practices and the use of general cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and dusters.
- Be able to learn the operation of other equipment such as scrubbers and waxers
- Be familiar with commonly used cleaning solutions
This is a full-time year-round position. NDA offers an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, tuition waiver, and more.
View the full description for Custodian/Maintenance Staff
- 3 - 11 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Overtime is an essential part of the job based on the needs of the school to maintain a properly functioning operation.
- Custodial staff shall be paid overtime for all necessary work with these events outside their normal work hours, including weekends
To apply, fill out this online application form.
Contact Eric Novotny at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter or mail to 610 Maryhill Drive, Green Bay, WI 54303.
Notre Dame Academy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome individuals with diverse experiences, backgrounds, and skills to join our college community in our pursuit of inclusion and excellence. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.