If you have questions regarding school lunches from the The Konop Companies, please call (920) 429-6137 or email email@example.com.
Dear NDA Families
With the end of the year fast approaching, The Konop Companies, Notre Dame Academy's food service provider, would like to take this time to pass along some important information.
If your child will be returning to Notre Dame and has money on the lunch account, the money will transfer automatically. No action is required.
If your child is graduating or will not be returning, The Konop Companies does not issue any refunds for unused balance on the lunch account. This is also stated on Notre Dame’s website under the lunch tab.
We can, however, transfer money per parent/guardian request to a sibling. All you have to do is contact Tracy Troge at (920) 429-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org and request a transfer.
Please be sure to include the names of the affected accounts. Transfers do not happen automatically, so please be sure to contact Tracy.
If you have automatic payments set up on myschoolbucks.com and your child will not be returning, please be sure to stop those payments as they do not stop automatically.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tracy. Thank You for your business and have a great summer.
NDA Café Manager
In collaboration with Konop Companies, Notre Dame Academy currently uses Nutrikids for a great lunch service. With this system, families are able to add money to a student’s account. Using their school-issued identification cards, students are able to access these funds for items purchased in the NDA cafeteria.
Every student has his/her own personal meal account based on their current student ID number. To use the payment system, students will need their school-issued student ID card.
Although cash is accepted, parents are encouraged to deposit money into the student’s prepaid account. This will enable efficiency and shorter wait periods in the purchasing process. Funds paid into a student account can only be used to purchase items in the cafeteria, assuring that money is being used to purchase only food items.
There are two ways to add money to a student account:
- Parents can prepay online at any time. There is a transaction fee of $2.49 when using the online payment option.
- Parents can send cash or checks to the cafeteria staff at NDA. Checks are to be made payable to "The Konop Companies, Inc." When sending a prepayment, please include the student’s ID number on the memo of the check. If cash is sent, please indicate the student’s name and ID number on the face of the envelope.
- When the account is prepaid, be assured that the student is only using that money for food served in the cafeteria.
- Lunch lines move faster when meals are prepaid, thus providing students extra time to enjoy their lunch period.
- Parents can pay any amount at any time. Students can prepay any school day with the cafeteria staff with cash or check, or parents can prepay online. All student ID numbers are confidential.
- Once the transaction is complete, the student will know his/her account balance.
- Students may use any register. When purchases are recorded at one register, it will automatically be recorded on the other registers.
- When student accounts get low, students will be informed at the register of their balance. Parents may also choose to set up an email alert when there is a low balance. To do so, please login, click Email Preferences and follow the instructions.
Your student ID is your card! When checking out, scan your ID at the register, and your purchase will be deducted from your card.
You can add value to a card online or submit a cash payment to the cafeteria staff on any school day. The cafeteria staff is only able to accept check or cash as a payment.
The methods of payment available online (transaction fee of $2.49) are:
What will happen at the end of the school year to any remaining balance on my card?
For returning students, balances are automatically carried over to the next school year. For non-returning students and seniors, all funds need to be used prior to the end of the school year. Unused balances will not be refunded.
Yes, by request, the cafeteria manager will assist you with this request. Contact email@example.com in order to make this transfer.
What if my card is lost?
If you lose your student ID, go to the main office for a temporary ID card.
What if I have questions or problems with the system?
You may contact Tracy at (920) 429-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.